Yesterday, one of my blog posts, Am I an Adult? was featured on WordPress.com’s “Freshly Pressed” page. Since it has brought me a bunch of new followers over night, I thought I should reintroduce myself. I know you could just scroll back and read some old posts, but I never give up an opportunity to coerce strangers into following me on Twitter.
So me. Here are the most important bullet points to get you up to speed:
- I moved to LA from New Hampshire about 9 months ago to become a comedic actress/writer.
- If I wasn’t a comedian I’d be a Special Victims Unit criminal psychologist, B.D. Wong-style.
- My 3 favorite things are Connie Britton, inter species friendships, and that thing on TV shows where wayward children call their foster parents “Mom” and “Dad” for the first time.
- If you think Amanda Knox did it then you can let yourself out.
- Related: “Foxy Knoxy’s The Mandy Project” is the most clever thing I’ve ever come up with.
Alright, I think that covers it.
Next, follow me on everything:
My Podcast: Wine and Whine
Here’s another post of mine that was Freshly Pressed a little over a year ago, 3 Reasons Why Being Single is (Probably) Better than Dating a Serial Killer.
Okay, cool. That’s it. Thanks for following!