- Feather hair extensions.
- John Mayer. (Hasn’t Jennifer Aniston been through enough?!)
- People referring to their boyfriends as “the boy.”
- Tim Burton and Johnny Depp.
- Reality stars wearing bandage dresses. We can’t all look good in bandage dresses!
- Skinny Perez Hilton. He somehow set a new benchmark on how upset I am by newly thinned out celebrities. The scale is now from a Skinny Seth Rogen to a Skinny Perez Hilton, with Skinny Al Roker somewhere in the middle. I’m offended by how angular his jaw is.
- ‘Spirit Animal’ jokes. (But if we’re keeping track, Sally Draper is my spirit animal [but not Kiernan Shipka, who I think is a leetle too proud of herself]).
- Anchorman 2. Just when everyone gave me some peace and stopped quoting Anchorman 1, Anchorman 2 is coming out. Young white men, you have already ruined this movie for me.
This vision of class was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night:
Mariska Hargitay, you keep doin’ whachu doin.’